Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'll be leaving on a Jet Plane...

I realise it's been a month since I last updated. My bad. It's been a time filled with welcoming teams back from India, having lots of meetings, having teams from other places come and stay overnight, worship, evangelism, fun and laughter, prayer and lots of Jesus.

We've had guest speakers who have challenged us on our theology, people who have called our rubbish out and others who have encouraged us. Hard but good! I think these are all things that need to happen as part of the transformation process.

This weekend has been a free one. Three of the students went home and the rest of us stayed on "base". Yesterday the sun was shining, so I slapped on the sun screen and ate my poached egg breakfast on the front porch with the lover of my soul. Can't think of a better way to start any day. We joked around, we sat in silence and we had deep conversations...ones that are continuing as we speak.

Last night we hooked up the projector to watch Pride and Prejudice on the big screen however we began to watch worship songs online and ended up singing our hearts out and dancing before God for quite a while! :) We eventually started the movie...And then it was late to bed and late to rise.

Recently a song that the Lord has laid on my heart is This is our God by Hillsong. You'll find it in the post below this one. YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH, MORE THAN I NEED.

I can honestly say that my life has been transformed this last month. It's been a time of me falling deeper and deeper in love with my Creator. I would dearly love to be able to write how much I love Him on this page, but words wouldn't do it justice. I know that by my actions, my love for others, the joy in my eyes and the way that I praise Him, that will explain it. "Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." -1 John 3:18.

Starting April 11th, I have been asked to lead our Discipleship Training School students on their outreach to Cambodia. I feel so privileged to be a part of this. We'll be there for a total of two months, working with those in poverty, children and the lost. I will give you more details later on. In order for me to do this I need to raise a total of $2000. Please will you prayerfully consider financially partnering with me in this? I also need prayer for wisdom, strength, patience and lots of love! :)

So many of you are already supporting me financially and prayerfully and I am very blessed by your generosity. Thank you all.

Until next time...

No comments: